With built-in PayPal integration, Nextpost allows you accept payments from your users for using your website. To enable PayPal integration you just need PayPal API Client ID and Client Secret.
- Accepting payments through the Nextpost app requires Extended License.
- Before trying to configure PayPal integration, make sure that you're able to accept payment with your PayPal account. You should have verified Business or Primier account.
How to guide
Read the following step-by-step guide to learn how to get your PayPal API credentials
- Go to: PayPal developer center
- Login into your account with your regular paypal login credentials
- Click Dashboard link on the top right
- Scroll down to the REST API apps section and click Create App button.
- Include any name for your App and click Create App button
- On the next page switch to Live mode and copy your Client ID and Client Secret.
- Open your NextPost app with administrative account and navigate to the PayPal section in Settings page.
- Include Client ID and Secret that you've copied in step 6.
- Click Save button. That is all.
How to video
This is a how to video for getting PayPal Client ID and secret