NextPost allows you post directly from your OneDrive account. To enable OneDrive integration you just need OneDrive Client ID.
Read the following step-by-step guide to learn how to get your OneDrive Client ID
- Go to: Microsoft Application Registration Portal
- When prompted, sign in with your account credentials.
- Click Add an app button
- Enter your app's name and click Create application.
- Copy the Application ID
- Under the Platforms section click Add Platform button and choose Web from the popup window.
In the Redirect URIs section include the URL of new post page of Nextpost app. For example.
if you've installed the app to
https://www.yourdomain.com/then you should include
http://yourdomain.com/postto the Redirect URI field. And click Save button.
- Open your NextPost app with administrative account and navigate to the OneDrive section in Settings page
- Enter the Application ID that you get from step 5 and click save. That is all.
How to video
This is a how to video for getting OneDrive applicatoin ID