NextPost allows you post directly from your Dropbox account. To enable Dropbox integration you just need Dropbox API key.
Read the following step-by-step guide to learn how to get your Dropbox API key
- Go to: http://dropbox.com/developers
- Click Create you app
- Choose Dropbox API
- Choose Full dropbox
- Choose any name for your Dropbox API. For ex: Nextpost.
- Click Create App
Scroll down to Chooser/Saver domains section. Add you domain address.
Please note that this is name of your domain.
There is no need to include connection protocol (
https://) before domain name. If you’ve installed Nextpost app in subdirectory then path to this subdirectory also must be ignored. Just enter the domain name.
- Scroll to the Api Key section and copy API key for your application
- Open your NextPost app with administrative account and navigate to the Dropbox section page in Settings page
- Enter the key you get from step 8 and click save. That is all.
How to video
This is a how to video for getting Dropbox API key